Well this week was pretty normal. Other than the fact that I had to make all the decisions, which I just really don't like doing. I'm more the type of person to help other people make decisions, but I just really don't like to be the one to say "lets go here, lets teach this, lets do that."
Ugh, but I'm learning. Gracias a Dios, mi compañera es muy padre! Ella es converso de 2 años, y su testimonio es increible. tambien, ella es muy divertido. no tiene casi nada de estres, y tampoco extraña mucho su casa. Y ríe mucho :) Nos lleva muy bien, y estoy muy agradecida por eso. Tambien quiere aprender Ingles, entonces yo le ayudo y ella me ayuda con Español, es perfecto!!
I just wish that I knew more about being a missionary, to help her learn better. But this week I had the thought that "I'm not being asked to teach something that I don't know." Obviously I don't know everything, but there are some things that I do know that I can help her with. And I have a feeling that this experience is more of an opportunity for me to learn and grow than what shes going to learn from me. It's uncomfortable as change always is, but I look forward to what I can learn from this.
Glad that the kids finally got their letters! I can't believe that the package got to you guys way faster than the letters. and uh, why have I STILL not seen pictures of you guys with your t-shirts??
The only picture I have this week is this freaky bug we found while cleaning a members' house!
Keep smiling and loving and all that good stuff :)
Hermana Bailey

No comments:
Post a Comment