So the most exciting thing that happened this week is that I caught a butterfly!!!
jk...
...The most exciting thing was obviously experiencing my first 15 de Septiembre in Mexico! (Mexican Independence Day)
Pretty sure I was more pumped than my Mexican comp, but it's watevs....
It was a little different, because, believe it or not, I'm not actually from Mexico! But super cool to be a part of the celebrations, and eat the tacos, and watch the dances, and eat the tacos, and participate in the grito, when someone waving the flag and yells"¡Viva Mexico!" and we all yell back: "¡VIVA!"
![]() |
| At the 15th of September Celebrations! |
![]() |
| My cute girl Maelynn with some adorable little girls in Cuernavaca! |
a servieta that an investigator made me!
¡Viva México!
WAY excited for General Conference coming up! what what.
Can't believe another 6 months have passed by!
Love,
Maelynn





No comments:
Post a Comment