I literally have like 10 minutes to write because they are evacuating us, so if anyone wrote me and I didn't write them back, let them know why and tell them I'm sorry.
Yes, another huracan is coming. It's suposed to hit us a lot harder this time. Last time we only had winds like 50 miles per hour, now we are expecting 150+ miles per hour - so we are screwed.
So help me if you guys kill my dog before I get home I will lasso this hurricane and ride it to Idaho to save her.
Don't worry about anything here though, we're safe. It might be a while before I can write again, pero sepan q les amo un monton a todos ustedes y q todo esto va a pasar pa el mejor. Es un gran adventura q voy a contar a uds despues de todo esta rebalu,.
I love you guys all soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Landen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment