March 26, 2018
(Responding about news that our neighbor's son had his baby)
What the? Since when were they pregnant? "Since 9 months ago Maelynn" - wow thanks. I feel so out of the loop sometimes.
What the? Since when were they pregnant? "Since 9 months ago Maelynn" - wow thanks. I feel so out of the loop sometimes.
So about school... I honestly have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do. I'm like a lost puppy when it comes to the internet and college, and Ingles!
So this week was pretty tranquila. We had interviews with presidente, and he's sending me home...in like 3 months! Haha.
And we had an 'actividad de rescate' (rescue mission), and then a Stake family history activity where we watched COCO again. Ah man, I love that movie! I've seen it 3 times now, and it's not gettin' old. Have you guys seen it? I just gotta know if in English, do they sing in Spanish or if all the songs are translated too? Because I just have a feeling they're better in Spanish!
So this week was pretty tranquila. We had interviews with presidente, and he's sending me home...in like 3 months! Haha.
And we had an 'actividad de rescate' (rescue mission), and then a Stake family history activity where we watched COCO again. Ah man, I love that movie! I've seen it 3 times now, and it's not gettin' old. Have you guys seen it? I just gotta know if in English, do they sing in Spanish or if all the songs are translated too? Because I just have a feeling they're better in Spanish!
This is my poor bag getting fixed....again. dang thing, I really need a new one, but I'm hoping it holds up just a little while longer!
We LOVE flowers!
This is Maria. She got baptized last year. She's 91!
Crazy about our fruit :)))
No comments:
Post a Comment