Monday, June 26, 2017

Wherein Maelynn Gets a Glitter Bomb in the Mail!

 June 26, 2017

     How fun that the letters FINALLY made it to you guys, now that I'm in Cuerna, it's easier for me to send letters, and they shouldn't take more than a month.  So I'll work on getting some letters written, and you guys tooo! Things are actually going fine, I get frustrated sometimes, because things are just soooooo different here. But things are good! Well, things are improving, not my surroundings, but my attitude. 

     Yeah this is just a random waterfall - literally in the middle of Cuernavaca!  It is super gorgeous, and super hidden, but in the MIDDLE of town, weirddd!




     This week I got a glitter bomb from Holly!! and Sadie :) totally made my week!! 



And, an investigator gave us a bag with clothes, and we just thought it was shirts, until we got home... Uhhh - thanks?


No comments:

Post a Comment