OK, this week was possibly the most depressing week I've had in the mission. (Don't worry, I'm not depressed, this week was just hard!!)
We had plans for 2 people to get baptized this week, but on Tuesday we found out some information about one of them that we didn't know before, and so he can't get baptized at the moment. ;(
So then we were down to just one. Then on Friday, the other one told us that she was feeling super awful and wanted to cancel the baptism, but we told her that we were going to wait and pass by the next morning to see how she felt. so we went to her house the next morning and she wasn't home or answering her phone. Then we had to go to Cuernavaca for an activity. but we asked a member to go to her house later to check on her. But she wasn't home when they went either. So we went straight to her house when we got back. She still wasn't there!! I don't know how many times we called her, passed by her house...but we ended up having to cancel the baptism 45 minutes before it was supposed to start. and we still don't know where she is, or have any contact with her. And we don't really know what to do about it. ;(
![]() |
| All of us sopping wet girls after some serious rain! |
![]() |
| Sopping wet Maelynn in a rainfall! |
Changes (transfers) are next Monday. And basically we are positive that at least one of us is leaving, because having 2 white girls together for 4 months is crazy enough! I'll let you know what happens.
Love,
Maelynn
P.S. I think I'm going to go into construction when I get back :)




No comments:
Post a Comment