Mom,
Glad the surgery went okay, hope you're feeling well. I'm praying for you and the whole Santo Domingo Temple is praying for you. Let me know when your results come back.
I leave to the field next Tuesday. New Island, new companion, new everything, but I'm super excited. I feel like I'm leaving on my mission all over again now than I'm actually going to declarar su palabra entre los de su pueblo.
I'll be sure to let you know how everything goes and what Puerto Rico is like.
All is good here. We went on splits last week with missionaries from the Santo Domingo west mission. I went with this guy from Heber (his name was Elder Hyde) to an area in the capital called Los Tainos. It was pretty cool. saw lots of crazy stuff and couldn't understand a thing that anyone said. But it was still fun. Got a good taste of the true Dominican Republic instead of just the four white walls I normally stare at all day. We go back out tomorrow as well which should be fun.
Other than that, not much is new. I keep packing on the weight (I'm up a solid 10 pounds in here, but they say I'll lose it pretty quick in the field cause we walk every where and aren't allowed to eat with members)
Oh, and I wont be emailing next week on Thursday, it will be the Monday after that because of the transfer to the field. So since I won't email till after that, here's a super early Happy Fathers Day!!! for you dad.
lol, k, that's all, love y'all lots, bye
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment