First week out was good. People talk weird here and 99% of the time I don't actually have any idea what's going on which doesn't make sense cause the people are speaking English to me prolly 5% of the time - but I'll get there. We haven't baptized anyone yet. Actually we don't have any investigators at all. But we'll get there.
lol, Those fidget spinners are crazy viral. My friend in college got one back in April, but two of the missionaries in our apartment have ones as well.
PR is awesome and amazing. It rains a lot here. and its also super hot. Basically just as a general rule for missionaries here if you're not getting sunburnt or wet, you're not working hard enough. Recently though its been raining a ton. The river next to our house flooded over this morning and there's a good 6 inches of water on the road now. lol, I just realized we get to walk through that tonight as well. Yays.
But yeah. PR is super awesome. I'm in an area called Aguadilla. It's super cool. It's in the north west corner of the Island. Look it up, Our area includes the cities of Aguadilla, Moca, Aguada, and Rincón.
There are 4 of us elders living in the apartment. One is from Centerville, Utah. The other is from Salt Lake (East High, Go Wildcats). Then my companion is from San Juan, Argentina. His Name is Elder Rodriguez. He has been on his mission for 8 months, but because of visa problems he served his first 5 months in Buenos Aries before finally coming here 2 transfers ago. I'm his first greenie so we're working through this 12 weeks of training together. He also doesn't speak any English, so communication is fun. But Yeah. Everything is good. We walk a lot here. The food is great. we actually eat with members like 3 times a week I guess, so they take real good care of us here is this ward.
There are 4 of us elders living in the apartment. One is from Centerville, Utah. The other is from Salt Lake (East High, Go Wildcats). Then my companion is from San Juan, Argentina. His Name is Elder Rodriguez. He has been on his mission for 8 months, but because of visa problems he served his first 5 months in Buenos Aries before finally coming here 2 transfers ago. I'm his first greenie so we're working through this 12 weeks of training together. He also doesn't speak any English, so communication is fun. But Yeah. Everything is good. We walk a lot here. The food is great. we actually eat with members like 3 times a week I guess, so they take real good care of us here is this ward.
Love you all,
Elder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment