Monday, April 2, 2018

Wherein Landen Testifies About Revelation!

April 2, 2018

Landen restating what we told him in our email: "We hope you will each take time to respond to our questions......
....So - how hot is it in Cali and in Mexi? 
What did you think of Conference?"

It got above ninety this week in Cali, idk about Mexico, prolly pretty hot. I thought Conference was super good. Full of solid revelation and instructions on life.

Love you all,
Elder Bailey

Then (after a slight reprimand) another email came:

J/K
This week was super good. We started out on fire and while teaching a lesson on Tuesday to our investigators the Familia Gallegos, we were able to commit them to baptism in May. We will be working with them now to help them to progress towards that goal. Then throughout the week we got to go on a few exchanges with other missionaries as well. We went on District Leader exchanges on Wednesday, then Zone leader exchanges on Friday. Both went very well. We had some real good times and even saw some solid success.

Elder Moon and I are getting along great. We haven't been together too long, but we are starting to kinda figure out each others style of teaching and adjust our own style little by little so that we can get our flow going in lessons. Unity is good my peeps, its more conducive of the spirit ; )

Speaking of the spirit being very loud and apparent, wasn't conference just crazy? Every time Pres Nelson got up he announced a big revelation! The only talk he gave where he didn't announce some huge revelation was when he instructed all of us on how we could each better receive our own personal revelation and better hear the voice of the Lord in our lives. I'd take his word for it, he's obviously rather experienced in that practice. Even after Elder Holland low-key called him out on doing too much, and everybody thought he was done and just going to say good bye, he announces 7 more temples. Lol, go prophet!

Tell Seth congrats on his test, I think that's higher then what I got, so way to go!

The church is true, and I love you!

Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment