Monday, March 19, 2018

Wherein Maelynn Hikes Tepoztlan yet AGAIN!

March 19, 2018

     Today we went to.....Tepoztlan again. Woohoo! I'm pretty sure I've made a mission record, because I have now done this hike a total of 5 times! 

And it's so exhausting! It's been a good p-day and a good week and this week is going to be even better - yay! 





Exciting to hear how well moms new job is going and dad, trust me, I'm gonna be sore with you for a while too after hiking today. And basically the whole mission has been an exhausting work out, but for some reason I still gain weight, makes no sense. 
Seth, tell me all about choir tour, what part of Cali did you go to? Who's still in choir that I would know?
Sadie, let me know how Gem State goes and send pics!
Landen, you're not even serving a real mission any more what the? a 2017 truck and a smart phone? come on, is that really necessary now?
More pics: 
 Just sharing the gospel and selling tamales...

hammocking with our friend Vic :)

So, y'all will remember that a several months ago, I trained Hermana Garcia right? Well sadly she recently found out that her meniscus or something in her knee is torn and she has to get surgery, which means, she has to go home. which really sucks. super bad! 

But she wants to come back out after she recovers from the surgery so that's what we'll hope for! 

Piñas...


Well, hope its a good week for everyone. 
Love ya' lots
Maelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment