(About Facebook) ... It doesn't seem like they have a ton of blocks up, but they actually do. I already un-followed all of you (ha) but so I don't see any of you guys' stuff at all. Neither can I message you guys or anything like that. But I can communicate with investigators and members and share invites to church things and post Churchy pictures or scriptures or what not, but I'm not allowed to do anything that doesn't fulfill my purpose to invite others to come unto Christ. So like if you're going to tag me in pictures or anything - if you could please make sure that they are appropriate to the calling I have of God, I would appreciate it. If not, I'll just hide it off my wall anyways (haha- again).
Lol maelynn, sorry about having to think about college stuff, that sucks.
Also super cool about Brian getting home. There was an Elder here in Cali that knew him when they were in the MTC together - His name was Elder Patterson, super cool guy/missionary who went home six weeks early and got engaged within those six weeks, lol, Clocks' ticking now for Brian, tell him to get on it.
We had a super good week out here in Hemet. We found a cool family that we have started teaching named the famila Enriques. They are awesome. The dad talks a lot, but they are interested in the message and all are already reading from the Book of Mormon! So it should be cool to see what plans God has for them. We are working hard together every day, Elder moon and I. He's a super good missionary with a very strong testimony. Both of us are improving a ton with our Spanish together and seeing miracles from Heaven above - every day!
️
Thank you all for your strong prayers of support and love. They are felt, and they make a difference. I testify of that.
Love you all! Tell me how Conference goes for you guys! I'm super excited for it! Two new apostles!! (Bets on Patrick Kearon) (lol thats apostate tho, God gets to pick those!)
Have a super great week!
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment