Monday, March 12, 2018

Wherein Maelynn Gets a Mustache again!

March 12, 2018

     Congrats on baptizing the Ruiz family, Landen. That's seriously the greatest feeling! And also the feeling of having to leave an area that you've been in for a long time is a mix of a lot of emotions, it's almost like leaving home again, its sad, but also really exciting to get to know another area and people and a companion! 

 This week we got to see Fernando follow his wife's example and get baptized! It was a really neat little service. (only about 6 members came), but the Spirit was definitely there.  


     My comp and I sang a musical number - and can I just say how fun it is to sing with someone who knows how to sing? I could actually sing the alto line for the first time in over a year, and it felt soooo good!  A member told us we could make a CD - lol.


   I can't believe you're gonna have a car and a smart phone - that's nuts, Landen.
Mom and Dad - it sounds like its been a good week. And a crazy week. A lot of crazy stuff happening lately! Prayer is important!! 

How's the weather up there? Still getting snow? I'm literally roasting down here!

Love,
Maelynn


No comments:

Post a Comment