So, the moment you've all been waiting for.....changes!
Except I didn't have any. I'm staying here in Cuernavaca. I'm starting to think that I'm going to spend my entire mission here in Cuerna and never have the chance to go to Guerrero. Who knows?
But my comp did have changes. Mi hijita left me. She went to Iguala, Guerrero. And my new comp is Hermana Castillo. She's from Equador. She's a convert of 4 years, and she only has like 3 weeks more than me in the mission. And I'm PUMPED to be with her. It already feels like a party!!!
Yes, also another thing I have realized being on the mission is that I don't know a whole ton about family history. Sometimes people ask about how long we've been members and I just tell them my whole life, but then sometimes people ask who was the first member in my family and i just say, pues como mi tatara tatarabuelo o algo asi. So who was actually the first member in our family??
Love,
Maelynn
Love,
Maelynn





No comments:
Post a Comment