October 16, 2017
So this last month has been way crazy.
In the past transfer I have been through 5 companions from 5 different countries, in 4 different assigned areas working as: a walking missionary in one, a service missionary in another, a car driving missionary in the third, then a biking missionary in the fourth!
The new mission is kinda a weird experience, cause it's nothing like the last mission, so I have to basically relearn how to do everything when it comes to planning and contacting and working with church leaders and stuff like that. But at the same time I'm able to use everything I learned from Puerto Rico to help out the work here as well.
The work is so cool to watch happen. Literally as missionaries we don't really do anything, well I mean we do , but not really.
We don't find the people God has prepared, we just have to react right when God puts them in our path and we run perfectly into them.
We don't have to teach people about the gospel, we just kinda talk and the Spirit teaches them.
As hard as missionary work is, it would be impossible to do it with out all of the miracles we see from God.
Love all of you guys!!!!
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment