Saturday, September 30, 2017

Wherein Landen Gets Evacuated from Puerto Rico.

September 27, 2017

     Hey y'all. We made it safe. It was a long day of travel and we just got to the mission home here in Riverside California. So far people have been super nice. We got here to a bunch of donations that people had given us. I'll tell you about the crazyness of this basically whole transfer, or I might just send you pics of my journal entries cause I'm super vago, we'll see, on Monday for p-day.

Les amo todo un monton,
Hasta lunes,
Elder Bailey



Dear Brother and Sister Bailey                        September 30, 2017                                                                                                                          

President Hammon and I feel so blessed to be able to serve with your son Elder Bailey in the California Riverside Mission. It was wonderful meeting him and the other missionaries from the San Juan Puerto Rico Mission at the airport and spending time with him prior to assigning him. Your missionary seems in very good spirits and has now been assigned to a companion and is out serving.
We did take the missionaries shopping, but these young men were so humble that they did not ask for much. If your missionary contacts you about needing missionary items, please contact us. We had several local members who made donations that will allow them to purchases what they need.

May God bless you and your family!

President and Sister Hammon

No comments:

Post a Comment