"Once again, we got permission to let you guys know that I'm fine! This time the quake was a wee bit closer to us, and mid day, so I did feel it! It was like I was surfing in the street!! Well I've never actually been surfing before, but I've never been in an earthquake either. But we're all good! A lot of damage in Cuernavaca so pray for the people here por fa."
Maelynn
We also got this from the AP's:
"Good morning Bailey Family
We are happy to inform you that your daughter is unharmed and well. No accidents occurred with any of our missionaries. An email was sent out last night to all of the parents confirming the wellbeing of all of the missionaries but we have been having some issues with our internet so it may have not reached your email.
Thank you for your concern and if you have any other questions, we are here to help. Have a good day!"
Elder Larson y Elder Paul
Secretarios Ejecutivos
Mision Mexico Cuernavaca
No comments:
Post a Comment