Monday, June 2, 2025

Wherein Lane Joys in Camilla Being Baptized

 June 2, 2025

Hey there guys welcome back to the weekly email once again I'm probably the laziest elder that has ever served a mission. Mostly on Pdays, which prolly shows in my effort on these emails.


But anyways this week was cool!! Me and Papa LeΓ³n are just doing swell.
Me and him actually get along really well.

On tuesday this week, Camila got baptized!!! 
That was one of the coolest conversions I've been a part of. The whole times shes had the strongest testimony and I'm glad the day finally came!!! We also had a few friends come to the baptism.

The rest of the week we did a lot of looking for new people... not as much finding, but the effort was there.

Also we had our last zone conference with Hna. and President Bunderson!! It was a great conference, and kinda sad.
Then also we had our final interviews with them. That was pretty sad actually. But we got permission to hug Hna. Bunderson. So that was a good way to say goodbye.

This sunday was the most awesome sunday. First off Camila got confirmed, so automatically awesome!! Second it was a baby blessing, so more awesome. Also Brandon, convert from a few weeks ago, blessed the sacrament, super duper awesome!! Also we had a good ammount of friends come to church. Also Jeremi, 12 years old, other convert, said he didnt want to come to church anymore, and then came and bore his testimony that he felt like he needed to come and it is the right thing to do.
And just a bunch of otherthings made it the best sunday!!!

Also if you've been reading for the last few weeks, my comp has left me a few times to go to Cusco to get tickets to Macho Picchu.
Well this week he actually got to go, and so once again I am left here all alone with my district leader. And I have to wake up at 5am again.

🌱🌊 Spiritual section:
 This week was full of spirituality πŸ˜‚. In the zone conference from the Bundersons they told us some of the most important things that they have learned from their 3 years as president. So that was good. Also in my interviews we talked a lot about me personally as a missionary and my strengths and weeknesses. And basically there was a lot of growth and personal revelation this week!! And I think its gonna be great going on from here.
But if yall want something spiritual this week, (thanks for coming here), but go to the book of mormon!! Its the best and it has all the spirituality you could ever want. — I'll be more spiritual in my next weeks email πŸ˜‰

#nowwellsingwithoneaccord

Another chill pday... keeping it up, and hope you are too!!! Sorry for the shorter email... I wanted to finish before 6 today!!!! Woooooooooi good bye

Until next time
 - Γ‰lder Bailey πŸ«‘ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ͺ



No comments:

Post a Comment