Monday, June 23, 2025

Wherein Lane Learns About The Balancing Act That is LIFE!

 June 23, 2025

Well I knew someday this would happen!! After many many moths of writing one every week I knew I would miss at least one week and Well turns out I actually missed it two weeks in a row so sorry about that.

 basically these last two weeks not too much has happened but also a lot happened! Mainly we had transfers. I am staying here in the same house, but I have a new companion whose name is Elder Franco. He is a pretty cool guy, and we get along super well! I am excited to keep working with him! Also president Bunderson goes home this week and our new president Stansbury will arrive this Thursday! I am not exactly sure how I feel about it, because president Bunderson is super awesome and it's going to be weird adjusting to the new president. But that is about all that has gone on this week! Thanks for all of your prayers! I did get sick this week but I also already am better so no worries. Send me an email this week and next week I'll try my best to to respond. I'd love to hear from all of you! We'll see you next week!


🌱🌊 Spiritual section:
 From my last comp Elder Elon, I learned lots of good lessons, but maybe one of the best is how to balance being myself and a missionary!! And having one compliment the other.
Because obviously before the mission I wasn't a missionary. And so I am still working on being the best one I can. And that comes with change. I always had in my mind, that I'm gonna be myself, and that's not a bad thing but that mindset doesn't really want to change at all, and being a missionary requires change.
But its not always a bad thing. Being myself can help me to be a better missionary, and being a missionary has helped me to become the best version of myself!! They compliment each other really!! How amazing!!
And I realize that life is full of this!! Balancing being 2 things. Maybe that's a Husband and an employee, or a Father and and Teacher, or a Student and a Friend! There's lots of different things we are in life, and its difficult to be all of them at once, but we need to learn to balance it so that they compliment each other. But lets not forget to always, ALWAYS, balance being a child of God, and everything else! That should always take priority in our ever changing lives.

#ohhowgreatisourjoy

Good couple weeks! I know you were all dying to hear from me :)
Ill talk to y'all next week with a new president!! 

Until next Monday
 - Γ‰lder Bailey πŸ«‘ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ͺ



No comments:

Post a Comment