Monday, June 30, 2025

Wherein Lane Reminds Us to Live up to Our Potential

 June 30, 2025

What's up everyone!! I hope that all is well back in the united states!! (And everywhere else in the world)

Here in Perú things are just amazing

We, (like a bunch of other missions in the world), had changes of our mission president!! It is sad because I really got to like President Bunderson. He is the best!! President Stansbury is gonna be awesome as well!! And he's gonna be my third president! (Shoutout to Pdte. Bressler) but he doesn't speak Spanish very well, but I know he'll pick it up real quick!!

Oh also... there's a member here that was an exchange student in the 1960s and he speaks English like perfectly! But his English is like super agradable to listen to! Like he says, "my time in the states was lovely" and "I had a fine host family" and like other phrases like more old english and its the best.

🌱🌊 Spiritual section:
 I figure I can share a little about the biggest things I learned from President and hna. Bunderson. Mainly, is that I could really feel and knew that they loved each one of us as missionaries!! And to go along with that, one of the enseñanzas that I remember from them is to have, "alto amor, y altas expectativas!" To have lots of love, but high expectations!! Whether it be in a family setting, as a missionary, or even just as a child of God, its important to have lots of love, but also high expectations! And that is what the Lord has for us as well!! Very high expectations, but only cuz he loves us a bunch!!
Another thing I learned, mostly from Hna. Bunderson, is to live up to my potential!! I'll be the first to admit that I haven't exactly lived up to my potential 100% yet as a missionary! But Hna. Bunderson has it put in my mind that I need to do so. And so going forward, I really do want to esforzarme al (work hard to) living up to my potential!! And I recommend yall do the same.

#hisvoiceasthesound

Still here chillin!! Send me a quick email and let me know how y'all are doing.

Bye for now...
 - Élder Bailey 🫡 🇵🇪







No comments:

Post a Comment