May 26, 2025
Ya a good week this week! Once again not too much crazy stuff to tell, but don't take that as though it was a bad week.
This week was a little slow as far as finding new people, but the people that we did find are super awesome and have a lot of potential. And we are also finally seeing the fruits of the hard work from the last couple of weeks. Everything's coming together slowly and surely.
Tomorrow, the 27th, Camila is gonna get baptized!!! Actually so super excited about it, and I know that its gonna so great for her. You'll for sure see pics in the Google photos next week.
Besides that we have Zone conference this week, and it's gonna be the last one with these mission presidents. Gonna be interesting changing presidents but I know it'll be good.
Also congrats to all my buds who graduated this last week, good luck to all of you in life! It was super cool to see just how many of y'all are going on missions too, that's exciting.

Spiritual section:Well... I gotta give a shoutout to my boy Elijah. I know spiritual sections aren't the place to do shootouts but this time it is. My boy Elijah is serving in Lima!! And he's absolutely killing it. He's gonna be finishing up this year, and he is definitely one of my biggest role models, I look up to him a lot.
But this last week he sent me a nice voice message, and said some things I've heard from various people, my mission president, my leaders, and my companions. And that is about being 100% obedient. Now I wanna say before hand, I'm not super disobedient, but I'm definitely not the 100% obedient that all of my leaders and comps have mentioned. And for some reason, Elijah reached out this last week, and mentioned the same, calling me to repentance (in a good way). He invited me to change, because he doesn't want me to look back on my mission and remember disobedience. And I don't know why, when hearing this from my companions, and district leaders and even my mission president, that it went in one ear and out the other. But when Elijah talked to me about it, I felt like I did and do indeed need to start to change. So thats what happened this week. I talked to my comp about helping me out, and little by little I'm working on becoming the best missionary I can.
#reverentlyandmeeklynow
Another short one. And I know I just talked about being more obedient and now I'm sending this at 7:30, but it's line upon line yall. Whoever is free of sins can throw the first stone. Don't look at the mote in my eye and not the beam in yours.
Haha just kidding love y'all have a great week
You guys are the best,
- Γlder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment