Monday, May 19, 2025

Wherein Lane Learns the Importance of Hard Work and Patience.

 May 19th, 2025

Yeah super good week but as always nothing new I'm running out of time and so I hope you understand if this email is short and kind of crappy. Also I'm using voice to text so if its not 100% correct I'm sorry I don't have time to proof read. 


Basically a normal week our friend Camila who is going to get baptized on the 27th is super awesome. She has such a strong testimony and is besties with the whole ward now.
 Besides Camila really nobody else is progressing that much which is kind of sad this week we didn't find that many new people and the work is kind of slow but I know that if we keep trying that will be able to find the chosen people. 

For P day today we just Chilled Went to a petting zoo type farm And played some volleyball and other various games. Me and my comp wanted to go to some ancient Incan ruins at the "Templo de Fertilidad" (look up pictures) but the DL shut that down pretty quickly. πŸ˜’

Me and my companion are getting along pretty well. Low key he's super awesome and a hard worker and it's inspiring me to be less lazy and more diligent.
But he's going to leave me again to go to Cusco so I'm going to be trapped with the district leader again for another couple days. Kind of sad about that because me and him don't exactly get along that well. But I'm trying guys to be patient and full of Love.


🌱🌊 Spiritual section:
Wow recently these are the not-too-spiritual sections. But next week ill change that. I'm not actually 100% sure if I have made a spiritual section about patience and hard-working and all that kind of stuff I'm pretty sure I have, but this spiritual section is going to be the same. I am coming to know that patience and humility are, in my mind, the two most important attributes that we can have in following the example of Jesus Christ. Those who have both humility and patience will see infinitely less problems in their lives. And the problems that do arise are handled way easier.
For those of you who know me personally you know that I'm not that patient of a person, and it has definitely been something I've been working on in the mission. But i just wanna invite yall to do the same and work on your patience and humility because they are the most important!!!! 

#standfortheright

Another week down, another to follow. Until next time

Love yall
 - Γ‰lder Bailey πŸ«‘ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment