Tuesday, May 6, 2025

Wherein Lane Attends His First Stake Conference in the Mission.

 May 6, 2025

Ya I know i said this week would be a better email than last week, me vas a disculpar, but I was just super lazy this Pday and wrote only a part of the email, and then I forgot to finish and send it, and then just right now I remembered to finish and send it, sorry its super late.... and no, todays not my pday πŸ€«

Anyways onto the email!!


Hellooo family, friends, and fellow missionaries. Thanks for checking back in. This week was pretty nice.
After some chaos with transfers and what not, I got my new companion, Elder Leon!! He's so far pretty cool. He ends next transfer, and knows a lot, so I'm hopefully gonna learn a lot as well this transfer.

Not anything super duper big or crazy happened during the week! Trying to find new people to teach. Really we don't have many who are progressing a lot. So just finding new people is gonna be very important!! 

This weekend we had stake conference. The first stake conference I've been in on the mission. It was actually super great! We didn't have a bunch of friends come, but it was still good.

Then today P-day, we went to a fair that happens once a year where they sell just everything miniature, so i got a few souvenirs. And probably spent way to much money on clothes I can't even proselytize in. πŸ˜¬


🌱🌊 Spiritual section:
 Something I loved that they talked about a lot in stake conference, was reinforcing what was said by Elder Holland in GC. That we aren't just sayers, or talkers, we are doers. If we are going to claim to be good Christians, and members of Christ's church, we need to act accordingly. We need to love our enemies, serve our neighbors, and do all the things the Savior taught.
“Many of us profess to be Christians, yet we … do not take Him seriously. … We respect Him, but we don’t follow Him. … We quote His sayings, but we don’t live by them.” “We admire Him, but we don’t worship Him.”

Let us not fall into the norms of the world. We need to be different then all the rest. Stand out, Pkead out, Look out, and Reach out.

#lordiwouldfollowthee

Really not to shabby of a week!! 

Thanks for reading
 - Γ‰lder Bailey πŸ«‘ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment