April 28, 2025
Pretty decent week
Went to Cusco on Wednesday... AP's are kinda bummers but its ok, i deal with it
Then I got freaking sick on Thursday-today still.
But I wasn't about to stay home, so we went out and worked like normal. Hopefully I didn't get any of our friends sick.
But yea, then on Saturday we got transfer news. I'm staying here in Villa del Lago. I have a new comp Elder León. We'll see how he is. All I know is that he's from Bolivia.
Anyways, that's about all, nothing crazy this P-day. If you wanna send me an email please do.

Spiritual section:
At the end of transfers I always remember how important it is to keep working hard. Some missionaries slow down at the end of transfers, but that's when you gotta work the hardest. Basically the lesson is stick it out to the end. Also I've learned that you've gotta always make the best of your situation. I had heard things about my area and what not before hand, but its important you don't automatically make others opinions your opinions without making them yourself. Important to always give your best in whatever you're given and God will work miracles.
Sorry these are getting less spiritual, I'll try and make next weeks better.
#forthestrengthofthehills
Little shorter email this week! Really crazy that another transfer here in Perú is done! Only like 9 more and I'm finished with the mish!! (Not keeping track)
Bye bye
- Élder Bailey 


No comments:
Post a Comment