April 7, 2025
Ok I'm gonna speedrun trying to get this email sent out before 6!! (Gotta stay consecrated
)
Anyways this week is honestly been pretty chill there was a couple funny stories that happened and what not if you want to hear about them send me an email and I'll tell you next week!! (Not just my way to get yall to email me)
But we have a few friends who are progressing. Also we have one who has a baptismal date for the 19th! We are pretty excited about that. His name is Brandon and he is super awesome. Every time we have a lesson with him he ends up saying something that surprises us. For example, after explaining the restoration, he just mentions that when he's bored he reads the Book of Mormon and is already in Enos! How cool!
But yea not a bunch going on, but we just keep on working!! 24/6!!
Also I'm sure all you back in the US are getting excited for summer, but here we're just getting ready for the opposite!! We're entering in the cold season, and im in the coldest part of the mission!! So that's gonna be great!

Spiritual section: Conference was supper super good!! Lots of talks about children, and missionary work, and preparing ourselves... so I beg of you!!!! Take heed!!! Teach your kids!!! Share the gospel!! And puh-lease don't postpone your repenting or testimony building until the last moment!! Stay strong!! And carry on!!
But on a real note, the conference was super good! Listening in Spanish wasn't actually bad, but I'll be going back in my personal studies and listening in English lol.
But everyone send me an email and tell me what your favorite talk is and one thing y'all learned
#followtheprophet
Well things are going good here in the cold Puno! Chugging along! Wish you all the very best!!
Later
- Γlder Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment