March 17, 2025
Heylo family, sorry I'm gonna speed through this quickly because im already over time, and need to send it fast!!
But i had to send one to keep up my streak, and for all of those Elder Bailey fans out there. Hehe good joke huh

Spiritual section:
But this week was pretty good, honestly went by pretty fast! And super chill as well. Not much happened. Except maybe that our branch had a lot of activities which was fun!!
This transfer is coming to an end, next week we will get transfer news!! At the start I thought this would be a very long transfer, but then I remembered a quote from a very wise man that says, "time doesn't fly, birds do" times gonna pass weather we want it to or not.

Spiritual section: Anyways, I thought id piggyback off of that thought and say that, even if you don't want it to, or if you do want it to, time will pass regardless. So, we gotta make the most of it!! Especially in a spiritual perspective! We know that we shouldnt postpone our repentance, or really any of our spiritual progression. Today... right now is our moment!! And that goes for helping others too!! If we get an impression to do something, DO IT!!
#closeasaquietprayer
Also I just want to send my love to the Rasmussen family!! Ally was the best kid, and friend!! Always, always, able to make you laugh and smile!! Going to miss her a lot!
Love you Rasmussen 





See ya
- Γlder Bailey


Thanks for reading these, sorry they get short sometimes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment