Monday, March 3, 2025

Wherein Lane Drinks Too Much Soda

 March 3, 2025

Alright I'm just gonna get started writing this...

Ummm, this week was actually a great week!!
Apparently I sounded like super bummer in my last email, but i really was just tired and lazy and didn't want to write a good one, but this week I'm chillin' again.

Basically things are going super duper great with my companionπŸ˜‚ . No but they're better, so that's good!!
And we've at least been able to but aside differences the majority of time to focus on doing good missionary work.

This week a few great things happened, we finally had a lesson with Brayan!! Holy cow that took (literally) months! But he is super awesome and has such a desire to be baptized. He has been telling his friends at football and what not that he's a member of our church, and like saying prayers and games and not drinking and already sharing the gospel with his friends... before being baptized.
The problem was that he is doing his residency or what not at the hospital and works A LOT! Including Sundays until 9, so that makes going to church at 9 hard.
Anyways he want to get baptized the 15th!!

Also we got in touch with Ana Teresa!! She said she finally has a personal desire to be baptized, after 2 dates fell through because she felt pressured by the old missionaries! She told us when she gets back from vacations on the 5th of April she wants to, and we said that sounds great, but then realized it's general conference, so maybe she'll get baptized in between sessions!!!

Also this week February ended, that's kinda interesting. Idk if this month went by fast or slow, but it's done none the less. Reminds me of that very poetic quote, "at the end of the day, it's night" I think we all need to really study that quote this week. There's lots to learn.

I tried to keep a count of how many times it rained this month, and it was about 43, but I definitely missed a bunch.
Lowest mile time was a 6:45... I'm working on it
I bought 32 soles of bread this month... that's 124 little bread loaves.
I bought 9 Chelius burgers... (there went all my money)
Ended with 45/54 collectable soles
And drank like 36 Liters of Soda (not a good idea)

Anyways that's all the random stats. 

🌱🌊 Spiritual section:
 I like what I said earlier about not letting things affect your work!! And really I think it's true as missionaries, that it don't really matter if you get along 100% or are besties the whole transfer, but what does matter is that any of your "problems" don't affect the work. Obviously we should try our hardest to work to become friends and what not, but the work should always be pressing forward

#pressforwardsaints

Um but yea, let me know how yall are doing back at home...
Send me pictures

Until next time
 - Γ‰lder Bailey πŸ«‘ πŸ‡΅πŸ‡ͺ





No comments:

Post a Comment