Sep. 17, 2024
Oh my goodness i forgot to click send on this bad boy... my moms gonna be mad 
OK yall how is life going for everyone?? This week has for sure been interesting, hopefully I can keep it short for you guys.

Spiritual section:
Basically we didn't do much teaching this week. It was really slow and kinda lame but that's all good. We had a lesson with one family who has been coming back to church, and they had a lot of kinda tricky questions, but hopefully they can have some faith and it'll all work out.
The dinners have been great!! We get a lot of member dinners, and the food has always been fantastic!! On Sunday we got a steak dinner, and it was a massive streak, and he cooked it perfectly how I like it, rare!!
OK guys I got some good news!!!!! I'll just tell the whole days story I guess... So we started Thursday by going to zone conference in billings, and we had a good time and had some good talks and what not, and then afterwards we went to Chick-fil-A and we got some good taka. Then president called us, which has been a common occurance so I didn't think anything of it, but he was talking to elder marrot and said that he was going home tomorrow!! Like what the, you can't take my boy away!! Anyways, after that president asked us him to pass the phone from me. He was like, "elder Bailey I've got some news for you!". I was like basically either someone snitched on me for doing something stupid, or I just got my visa. Turns out my visa got approved and I get to go to Peru!!! Woooo woooooo yeaahhahhh!! 








Super sick!! I accidentally dropped my frosted lemonade and it shot like 15 feet away all over the floor. Anyways that's that.









Super sick!! I accidentally dropped my frosted lemonade and it shot like 15 feet away all over the floor. Anyways that's that.I get to finish off the transfer here and then I'll head to Peru on October 9th!! It's kinda surreal to know for sure that I am going to Peru now!! I am definitely not ready tho, its gonna be a completely new place and culture and I dont know a single thing about Spanish and I'm cooked!! But what's gonna happen is gonna happen, so nothing to worry about!!
So basically the very next day we took Γlder Marrott to the airport... My own trainer left me!! He basically busted his leg up really bad and had to go home for surgery... So wish him luck and give him prayers and what not!! Now it's just been me and elder Johnson who were both still in training, so I guess we both just pass and we don't need any more training!! Sweetness!! Also I don't have to sleep on the air mattress anymore!!! That's awesome!!!
One day we went to an apartment complex and knocked on 70 doors! I think 18 answered which is pretty good, and we gave out like 5 books of Mormons!! So that's cool... also like 6 of the people who answered only spoke Spanish so I was able to cook up a little, and sadly we only had one Spanish book of Mormon with us, but we could have given 3 of those away... always be prepared you guys!! Anyways that was a fun couple of hours.
Then we went to the BigSky branch that we are over, and that is the smallest church meeting I have ever gone to. It was (including us) 17 people!! So it was kinda cool, and the church building was tiny, all of the people's houses were bigger than it. But everyone there is also multi millionaire borderland billionaire rich!! So that's cool!

Spiritual section: This week was a lot of upsides and downs, but I saw a bunch of mini miracles and it'd be great to just see God's hand in my life, and how he blesses us for our effort, because I'm certainly not a very good missionary and have a lot of work to do, but He's gonna help me through. So we good
Sorry for being late. Feel free to reach out!!! I love hearing from you guys! Or send me a letter if you want before I go to Peru!!
"2307W. Main st. , #316
Bozeman, MT 59718"
Anyways goodbye peeps have a great next week!
#thereisagreenhillfaraway
Love you all!!
- Γlder Bailey 

Forgot to put pictures for the last couple weeks:



No comments:
Post a Comment