Monday, January 6, 2020

Wherein Seth Invites Us to Invite Others to Church!

January 6, 2020

Mom, 
   I’m glad to hear landen don't need surgery. still kinda strange that he and you are like the only ones that get injured pretty bad. I like my companion a lot. Yes, i'm still here in pedregal. I do kinda miss the snow. There was nothing funner than driving to school in complete whiteout in that little green car. 
We have a ton of goals. Everything is goal centered. The goal for january is 100 Baptisms as a mission. 
Lots of love.
Seth

January 6, 2020
  So Macario went to church with us this week. It was real cool. I asked him how he felt after sacrament meeting and he responded with, "tranquiiiiilo." it is really amazing the impact that the Spirit has on people that go to church. 

I think that sometimes we take for granted that we have a building set apart to be a house of the Lord that we can go worship in and partake of the sacrament every Sunday. I would encourage you all this week to invite a friend to church with you this week. and then pay special attention to the feelings you have at church. 

All is going well here in Cancún. I’m  really super excited for this new year ahead that we all have to grow and learn. I know that amazing things will happen! 
Love you all,

--
Elder Bailey

The Christmas package arrived! 


No comments:

Post a Comment