(To Greg):
yep yep yep. all is well down here. Hope that this hunting trip will relieve some of the stress. Also don't shed too many tears when you have to hand over your first-born to another man. also we should plan a hunting trip for when I get back in like two years.
Love you a million, Dad.
(To Viki):
howdy mom! Don't worry about the package, thanks for all the love and care. My week was good. We've been working really hard and been seeing lots of miracles. As with all missionaries, the biggest problem we're having is that the investigators don't keep their commitments. But we just have to keep inviting. This wouldn't be the true church of God if it was forced on people. That's called Satan's plan.
My comp is great and I love him and I feel so blessed because he helps me with where I lack (Spanish) and I can help him in situations that he don't know. We kinda got a nice symbiotic relationship going. I asked the mission president about calling y'all on Saturday but he didn't respond so I'll probably call him up sometime to ask for sure. I think I'll try to call at like 5:00ish (about 7 my time) - we'll see though. My thanksgiving kinda didn't exist but it was alright. Yes, I can see all the pics and I appreciate them a ton.
Love you lots, mom. I pray for you each day.
Seth
No comments:
Post a Comment