So good to see you all at the wedding. I look forward to calling you again on Christmas.
My companion is 20, a goofball, really good at talking to people, and just cool. He knows a ton about the gospel so teaching is real easy and yeah.
We walk a lot in our area so that has kinda killed my comp physically a little but that's alright. We take breaks whenever needed. What temple did they get married in? and my favorite food here is definitely the street tacos that we get from fam. Mo.
We get fed every day by the members and it's usually a freak ton so I stuff myself every meal. I have thinned out a little bit though. Lost like I think 7 pounds just from all the walking.
have a wonderful week
Seth
--
So not a lot actually happened this week. We're teaching a lot of people but the problem is that none of them want to go to church. But that's okay, because I love them anyway and will do my best to serve them. We also taught some new people this week named Jose and his wife. (I forgot the wife's name) Their really cool and accepted a baptismal date and just about everything else. The problem is that I think he's also taking lessons from Jehova's Witnesses. Life is good though, I got another brother.
Sorry I don't have a ton to say this week.
Love you all so much and hope that you have the best week ever cause it's Christmas season and there is an awesome spirit in the air.
Elder Bailey



No comments:
Post a Comment