Monday, November 25, 2019

Wherein Seth Travels to Mexico City

November 25, 2019


    So what a wild week it was. First off, The baptism that was supposed to happen last week didn't. We went to Sandi's house to pick her up and her sister came out to tell us that Sandi, in fact, was in the hospital cause she was in pain.     So that was no bueno. 


   Then Monday I said goodbye to my papa, Elder Limachi, and got my new companion. His name is Elder Pineda. He's from Cuautla, Morelos. Really awesome. 

    Tuesday night I got a call from the Assistants telling me that Wednesday I was going to Mexico City with twelve other Americans to figure out some visa issues and that I was gonna be the group leader. So we flew there Wednesday. Sat in migration all of Thursday, and headed back to the airport that night. My group was the last to get to the airport so we missed the flight and I stayed the night in Mexico city again with 4 of the 12 elders I was in charge of. We spent literally the entire day Friday in the airport as our flight got delayed like 4 times and Finally made it back to Cancun at like ten, Friday night. So that was fun. Saturday and Sunday I got to work again and it was just amazing. We found some true miracles while contacting on the street and got stopped by some drunk dudes and really we just are having the best time and a ton of success. I think that about sums it up. 

     I love you all and wish you the best. 

Love,
Elder Bailey



No comments:

Post a Comment