Saturday, November 16, 2019

Wherein Seth Hangs Up his Christmas Lights!

November 16,  2019

     So not a ton happened this week. Really just tried my best to motivate my companion to work. He's been real excited to get out of this place for some reason. Couldn't imagine why. We received our transfers last night and I'm gonna stay here with my “kid” which I'll get on Monday and Elder Cherrington and his “son”. When this 12 week training ends, that'll be like 7 months straight of living with Elder Cherrington - so that's pretty cool. We have a baptism tonight which I'm way excited for and so I'll send some pics of that and then I'm also playing the piano for the Primary program on Sunday so that's about the most stressful thing in the world. But yeah, life is awesome. 

     I hope that this week goes really well for all of you and that you all remember that God loves you and that Christ knows what you're feeling. I love you all. 
Also it's Christmas time so this is what my desk looks like and it makes me happy. :)

-- 
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment