Thursday, August 1, 2019

Wherein Seth Visits the Mexico City Temple

August 1, 2019

     Oh man. Life sounds crazy up north. Everything has kinda settled into a routine now so it's dying down a bit on the excitement level. I too spoke in sacrament meeting on Sunday and will be singing in it this Sunday so I'm looking forward to that. Spanish is coming along real well and my teacher asked me last Saturday if I wanted to change to a
different district because my Spanish was "very professional." I thought and prayed about it for some time and figured there wasn't a solid reason not to so I told her yes and that was that. Then Monday rolled around and she said she talked to her supervisor and that it wouldn't work so now I'm still in district 3A with all my pals. I hope you all have fun at stake Youth Conference. We planned a lot of activities that should help you all grow spiritually so it
should be good.
     Oh that trip to Oregon sounds like a ton of fun. Kinda sad y'all waited for me to leave to go on it. Jaja! I honestly have never seen whales or redwoods ever in my life so we'll  have to go back when I get home. And that's really sad that brother Pappas died. He was a really great and nice man that I looked up to and admired. (And his cooking was divine). You guys should have them over for game night some more. 
      My p-day will be on Friday next week just as a heads up. I got to go to the temple today which was incredible. Oh how I miss working there. It was pretty neat cause one of our teachers, Hermano Gallegos, is a temple worker there and we got to see him. He's one of the funnest craziest spiritual guys I've ever met. Dad, best of luck with your new job. Work hard and it'll be worth it. Love you.

Miles: Here in México is really nice. It never really gets cold but it rains every day so that's fun. This week I gave a talk in sacrament about personal revelation and got asked if I wanted to transfer districts cause my Spanish was pretty good. I said yeah, cause why not? Then my entire cuarteto freaked out on me and then some logistics got in the way and I couldn't. I do miss your sandwiches though. The food here is great and is all you can eat so I stuff myself every meal, but the food gets old and is not American or really even Mexican. And I can't wait to get back and beat you in Frisbee golf. (Jk, you'll probably be way better than me.) Anyway, I'm gonna go to the temple today so I'll see if I can send pictures. 

Love ya lots. 
Elder Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment