Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wherein Seth Writes His First Email Home from the MTC.

July 22, 2019

     Oh, sí sí  sí. El CCM es muy bueno. I tried to Facebook call you today
to say feliz cumpleaños  pero that didn't work. Entonces, FELIZ
CUMPLEAÑOS! Te amo mucho y I will tell you more on my p-day
(Thursday). Adiós madre.
Elder Bailey

July 25, 2019

     This first week was crazy. The first day I got off the plane and ended up being the translator for the group of like fifty missionaries that came with me and the Mexicans that were sent to pick us up so that was awesome. I got to serve a lot and have since been assigned as the designated translator for my district/building cause I can understand the most. I memorized the first vision, missionary purpose, baptismal invitation, and Moroni 10: 3-5. Now I'm working on the Living Christ and helping the others in my district memorize the aforementioned passages. 

     My companion, Elder Cherrington is really awesome. He makes me laugh every day. All the other guys in my district are goof balls except for the district leader. He's kinda a stickler for the rules and about exactly obedient as any missionary can be so that creates a lot of balance and sometimes contention within the district. 

     So far the CCM has been a lot of fun and a real growing experience for me. I have to like actually adult and stuff so that's great. Most people here are super awesome and make life super enjoyable. My teachers are un poco loco pero eso esta bien. Aquí hay un pequeño comentario acerca de Dios respondiendo las oraciones. Los primeros días estuve aquí estaba estreñido. Fue un poco miserable y el estreñimiento no es bueno para el cuerpo, así que le pedí a Dios que pasara. Entonces fui bendecido con diarrea por durante unos pocos días. Eso fue miserable también. Entonces fuí a la
enfermería y recibí drogas. Ahora todo está bien y mis entrañas están funcionando bien. Pensé que era muy gracioso.

      I love you all. I hope all is well at home and there is peace in Zion.

Elder Bailey
                                                                                  1. Mi casa

                                                              2. My room and Elder Gutierrez

                                                     3. The little pueblo on the mountain behind us.


                                                   4/5. Me and my companion Elder Cherrington. 

...and I don't think that I can get WhatsApp. One of these weeks I can call you through hangouts or something like that though. Talk to you soon. Te amo mucho.

Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment