So it's dad's birthday tomorrow, we're allowed to call and say hello
if y'all wanted. I think it would be best done through Google Hangouts.
If that's something you're up for email me with the Gmail account that
would work and the time that would work best. If not that is
completely fine and I'll call you at Christmas.
Also, on a completely different topic, aunt Allison sent me a package
through the missionary package service thingy with a bunch of snacks
and stuff but I don't have her email so if you wouldn't mind texting
her or something and just let her know that I'm extremely grateful for
the package and her love and support for me on my mission, that would
be much appreciated.
. Literally like nothing happened this week. The package service is just something that Mexicans do where you pay for it online, they go and pick it up from the store and bring it to the CCM. I'm not sure exactly how. All my roommates got some giant packages full of food and we definitely can't eat all of it so I won't need a package in the ccm. Hopefully life will spice up a little bit when I get to the field.
Oh, also we had fish tacos for lunch today and they were freaking bomb so that was a little tender mercy from the Lord. 🐟🌮 👌😀Love you much,
Elder Bailey



No comments:
Post a Comment