Monday, May 28, 2018

Wherein Maelynn Remembers Herself As a Teenager!

May 28, 2018

Wow Landen. you're turning into mom when she decides to just abbreviate every singe word she says. totes cra cra.


    So this week we were having a hard time finding new investigators. Only had 2.  Then yesterday night we decided to just pass by and see if a family of old investigators was there...and they were!!  And they were super interested and had a bunch of questions that we tried to get cleared up and just invited them to read 3 Nefi 11 before our next appointment.  And when the dad started skimming over it he was just like "hmm this actually looks pretty interesting."   So let's hope they feel the spirit as they read. It's a family of 5! Woohoo! 

    Also, Emily got baptized on Saturday!

   Her grandma is a member, but no one else in her family is. Her mom wouldn't let her get baptized before, but now she did, with hopes that the church will help her daughter through the "rebellious teenager" stage.  She's 12.  Dang mom, aren't you lucky I never went through that stage hahaha.  Love you!

Don't worry, I've been nice and busy buying you guys souvenirs. I'm going broke. It's fine, I love you guys!
chao
Love,
Maelynn

ps. If you want to make me a nice juicy pot roast for when I get home, I would not complain for one single second!


No comments:

Post a Comment