All of that stuff sounds super cool, glad life is progressing positively back home. Its doing the same here as well. Since we got doubled in to no investigators, all of the people we are teaching have only been taught once or twice so far. So nothing super crazy there yet. Yet!
We did get to do service with the ward this week tho, we helped build a house for a widow and her 2 children whose father died in the cleanup after the storm. He had the house half built when the storm came and he passed, so the Elders Quorum and us are helping them to finish it off. That is super cool, I'm learning a lot about cement work and cinder block houses.
I've been learning a ton in my personal studies from "preach my gospel" too. With all of the missionary stuff you guys are doing / hearing about, I would recommend that you all could study a little bit out of the book as well. It was written for everyone to become a better disciple and missionary, not just the full-time ones, so give it a read! It also has little study options at the end of each chapter that can help you to know how to best apply it to yourself and different little things too!
I love you all!
Elder Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment