So this week was a little weird. Some interesting experiences called for a priesthood blessing, but now all is well! The priesthood is some seriously powerful stuff!
Also Maria Eugenia was FINALLY able to get baptized!! We've been working with her for a while and it was really special to be able to see her take this step. she was super ready and her family even came to support her!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! soon mama. Love you tons and tons! Seriously, I mean I know you're not perfect, but basically right? You've taught me so much and I wish I could just give you a hug, but soon enough my friend :)
So Landen told me he was planning to call Sunday at 2:00 Cali time, which is 3:00 Idaho time, and 4:00 Cuerna time. Is that cool for you guys??
....and time is up.
Love you all. See you on Sunday!!!
Love, Maelynn
No comments:
Post a Comment