Hey guess what? Transfers are today but I'm staying in Chapultepec (big surprise cuz I only have 2 weeks here) and guess what!!? They're opening up the area of Tepoztlan again (I know that's definitely not exciting for you guys) but it hasn't had missionaries for a few months - justo cuando tembló, milagro porque la casa donde viviamos se cuartió bien feo (during the earthquake it was closed which is a miracle because the house I used to live in split apart real bad) Soooo, since they cant live in the house where we were living, they're living here in Cuernavaca with us until they find a new house! Which sucks for them because its like an hour commute each way, and our house here is literally only 1 room, but its all good. woo hoo party!
So this week we found a super sweet family of old investigators (crap Landen, I forgot what you call antiguo investigadores en ingles) that are super interested! But they have like a 20 year old son who's had a drug problem for like 2 years - literally so bad that his parents had been helping him with his addiction, but now he's in the process of detoxing with serums they inject and such. But seriously they're such a prepared family! We get to their house and they all gathered around with their books ready to listen and they said "We know God sent you to us so we need to take you seriously and listen to what you have to teach us." Which was honestly a little intimidating but it was a super great lesson. This area is so full of milagros!
love you fam,
Hermana Bailey


No comments:
Post a Comment