Thank you all for the birthday wishes, I don't have a ton of time today, but here's a fun story that you cal all laugh at...
It starts with me and my comp on our bikes, we were just riding our bikes to go visit some people we had had an appointment with this last Sunday afternoon, and like we always do we went to park our bikes on a street post sign (like the ones that have the names of the streets on them).
So we pulled up to this post on the street corner and were about to get off of our bikes when we noticed this Huge half bear/half dog sitting in the driveway of the house on the corner of the street. It was just sitting there chill so we didn't worry and I mentioned to my companion "Oh hey look, its a big dogger". Next thing I knew he resopnded, "Uhhh, Elder, doggers not on a chain....".
So me and my comp came up with a great plan....he was going to distract the dog one way, and I was going to go steal my bike back. So we tried it, and it kinda worked, the dog went to the one side of the yard to fend off my comp, and I snuck closer to try and get the bike. We did this like 4 times, and the first three times ended up the same. I ran away as fast as I could because I was being chased by a raging mad dog who didn't want to lose his new shiny red bike.
Eventually after many attempts it gave up and let me take my bike back, but let's just say I was still sufficiently scarred.
Love you all!!!!!
Elder Landen Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment