Sooo a couple super exciting things happened this week. the first thing, onTthursday we went to a family home evening with a part member family, and we have literally been trying to have this family night for 2 weeks and last week, the daughter promised us shed make us whatever we wanted because they had to cancel a few times.
So we asked for lasagna haha and her and her sister totally made us lasagna!!! Even though they had not only never made lasagna before, but had never cooked together before OR used an oven! And it turned out delicious! and later that night their parents thanked us for our simple request because it helped them grow together as a family. And they learned something new, and spent all day long together trying to figure out how to make us lasagna instead of playing on their phones or doing other stuff. Moral of the story: Imma ask for lasagna more often!
Other exciting thing that happened. I got not 1, not 2, but 3 packages this week!!! One from the relief society of the Iona 3rd ward with a stockings and a tree to decorate our house, and notes from the sisters, thanks guys :)
Then on Saturday we just happened to be in a last minute choir practice at the Stake Center when all of a sudden one of the Elders motions for me to go out in the hall, and when I got out there, there was a group of people I didn't know with a box asking for Bailey. Haha I figured it was dad's patient. That was fun to see people from home (even though I don't know them) :) and they had with them 2 giant boxes! Thanks for the stuff you sent. I haven't opened the one from you guys yet, just the one from Grandma!
Then on Saturday we just happened to be in a last minute choir practice at the Stake Center when all of a sudden one of the Elders motions for me to go out in the hall, and when I got out there, there was a group of people I didn't know with a box asking for Bailey. Haha I figured it was dad's patient. That was fun to see people from home (even though I don't know them) :) and they had with them 2 giant boxes! Thanks for the stuff you sent. I haven't opened the one from you guys yet, just the one from Grandma!
Y'all are the best! I'm sending a tiny package with Hna Shook who's going home TOMORROW! so, since moms gonna be in Utah Im just gonna have her text or call you mamacita and save on shipping :)
FELIZ NAVIDAD A TODOS Y A TODOS UNA BUENA NOCHE :))
fotos:
renewing our visas so they don't kick us out of the country...
Christmas party last week!
las hermanas de Zona Cuernavaca (U.S., Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina, El Salvador)
Me and my comp with the dresses we sent to be made 2 days earlier that literally cost us less that 4 dollars! woo hoo
and the district of Temixco!
![]() |
| Me and my comp with the dresses we sent to be made 2 days earlier that literally cost us less that 4 dollars! WooHoo! |
![]() |
| The District of Temixco |






No comments:
Post a Comment