Graduation!!!!!!!!!! Kill it on that board test mom, pero como,. ya sabemos k lo vas a matar.
Valgame mi hermanita, sola te falta 6 meses mas!!!! eres viejisima! apenas tengo 6 meses en el campo.
thats super cool about lane, Happy birthday this thursday Lane!!!!
Dile a papi q el es un maestro super bueno tambien.
also, like it seems weird cause I was so sad to leave it in the first place, but I'm actually kinda nervous to go back. Not because I don't like it there or anything like that, but I fell in love with this place here in California. The work, the members, the missionaries, the investigators, everybody. I've not even been here as long as I was there, but I love it here too now. Anyways, I'll keep you updated if I go back or not or when I do. For now, we saw the list mas o menos, and it looks like all of the aps/zls that are heading back first.
love you all fam!
Landen
1- awkward district pictures
2- when your local McdonaLD'S secretly wants to be Mormon too...
3- so you take a pic in front of it!
Lol, yeah, stateside mission advantage #183 we've been out to eat 2 times this last couple of weeks, once to Chilis and once to Cafe Rio and haven't had to pay for either cause there are members all over the place that just pick up your bill with out you noticing.....people are so nice sometimes!



No comments:
Post a Comment