December 4, 2017
Dad - es verdad. tenemos una familia super chevere, como te digo, bien chilo, o como Maelynn lo diria, muy padre.
Mom - sounds like a dope final project. your right, it makes no sense, but cool!
Nice job teaching lessons. Those are super cool topics that we normally don't touch on as missionaries, but still super important for members. Well done.
I D K nada about the Christmas phone calls yet, All I know is that we are allowed to do them, and thats' about it. But then again. missionaries are only allowed 4 phone calls per mission. and .... I've already called y'all 4 times in my mission...so it sounds like we'll talk in 17 months! jkjk, I'll call you on Christmas.
Now for the most bring art, the meeeee part.
I'm still in MoVal with Elder Loveridge. we are still on bike. which I have no complaints about bc we get to see all of the cool Christmas lights!
We are teaching quite a few super cool people. Sadly, the Mariachi band that we were teaching just moved back to Mexico, but we passed on their info, and they said that they would wait for the missionaries down there to contact them, so I hope that little branch there in Nayarit, Mexico has some good missionaries!
Other super cool story of a family that we are teaching is the miracle story I shared with Pres. this week in my email: (so like its in Spanish, so if you don't understand it your screwed cause I did not write it in a way where google translate will understand it either, jejejeje):
Pues, ensenamos a una familia Gonzalez ayer. Encontramos a este familia de una referencia para su hijo. Pero el hijo no tenia mucho intres, y el cayo de nuestro lista de potenciales, pero dejamos con ellos nuestro numero, y la madre nos llamo una dia y fijamos una cita. Y se cancelo la cita. Como dos semanas despues, Elder Loveridge y Elder Cox fueron a pasar con ellos en un intercambio este pasado semana y fijaron una otra cita con ellos. Cuando pasamos, nos dejaron entrar, y les ensenamos leccion 1. Fue bien, El Espiritu estuvo alli, pero por algunas partes habia mucho ruido tambien. Espesificamente, durante el parte de la historia de Jose Smith. Habia mucho ruido de ninos y perros y cualquiera otra cosa que estuvo alli haciendo ruido. Pero, por un milagro de Dios, y creo q tambien una manifestation del Espiritu, cuando empeze a contar la primera vision, todo el mundo se puso silento. Podia escuchar el sonido de una agoja caer. El espiritu estuvo tan fuerte. En el fin del leccion, les invitamos a ser bautizados. Solamente la madre accepto una fecha, pero el padre no estuvo en contra, solamente no queria una fecha tan cerca.
Pero q dices tu? el Espiritu es real? Deberias creer q sea real, xq te testifico q es. y nos ayuda cada dia.
Pero q dices tu? el Espiritu es real? Deberias creer q sea real, xq te testifico q es. y nos ayuda cada dia.
I love you alll! Have a great week! Mom, like Graduate already Please! jkjk, I know you are working hard on it, good luck on your finals!
-Elder Landen Bailey
pic 2- our mariachi band friends' van
pic 3- my shirt after a dope crash



No comments:
Post a Comment