December 11, 2017
YAYYY MOM!! POR FINNNNNN! Now you can start your own clinic and be rich and famous by the time I get home, which btw, changes are June 25th so I'll be home the 26th or 27th! I don't really want to think about school until I only have like a month left, but, I was talking to Hermana Torgersen today, and she said her mom renewed her CNA license, and I don't know how, but do you want to look into it for me?
Hey also, remember Hermana Shook. my trainer? well she's going home next week, so I;m going to send a few things with her to get to you guys. I'm just gonna send her your phone number mom since you're always in Utah :)
Also, our mission pres says we can call home whenever works best for you guys between the 20th and the 25th, so just tell me when and I'll find a member with internet .)
Well this week we had our Christmas conference, which was just a Christmas party. We ate food. and more food. and candy. and played games that I just really sucked at but took lots of pics and videos of other people looking goofy. buuuuuttt I left my camera at the house, so you'll just have to wait til next week to get them :) And we whacked open 4 or 5 piƱatas. And we watched the videos of the different districts (also gonna get a hold o those to send you) and we played white elephant( I ended up with a Mexican backpack!!) And at the end our president told us that we were going to watch a movie that Pixar recently made called CoCo (apparently its super great and is having a huge impact on people to do family history work) but sadly it's still in theaters and not for sale yet, bummmmmmmer cus its been like 10 years since I've seen a movie that isn't the restoration or 17 miracles!
The only mas or menos exciting thing that happened this week, is that we ate a lot. Like more than normal. And we normally eat a lot. (For example. one day we didn't have a member to eat with, so we didn't worry too much about it and just went to our appointments: one of them fed us a full meal, another one bought us a pizza, and another one sent us home with a tupperware of chicken sandwiches, chocolate, and bananas. Don't worry about me, I will never go hungry. we should be more worried about if they'll let me on the plane next year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY LITTLE LANERS. TE AMO Congrats on turning 12, (even though you still look way too tiny to be passing the sacrament!) Yesterday I remembered that its been 12 years since I got baptized!! I'm getting so old.
les mando mi amor y saludos a todos.
Hermana Bailey
No comments:
Post a Comment