Hey family,
1st of all, Thank you dad for that workout plan, I'll definitely use it here. I've already put on more weight than I'm willing to admit.
Second of all, mom, thanks for that amazingly eloquent email you send me this week. I printed it off and am getting it framed. (Editor's note: this was to make fun of me because my email didn't get to him before his came to us.)
Life is going good here. I'm alive. We went to the University contacting there to give students some peace and joy through the libro de mormon!
That's basically it. me and my comp teach about 10 lessons a week here now, all in Spanish. were getting pretty good.
Let me know how school goes for you all,
Love you!!
Emerson,
It is so good to hear from you little buddy, I miss you too. Glad your doing so well, and that's so cool about gymnastics. We saw some guys doing gymnastics (parkour stuff) in the park the other day while we were doing service, I'm sure you are a lot better than them though.
Sorry about the breathing treatment. I remember I had to do that when i was little too, it got better though, and I'm sure you will too. Its so crazy how big you are getting, 1st grade already!!! That's insane!!!! And buddy, DR is so great. You would love it here. The weather is so nice and the temple grounds are beautiful. there are these little lizards that run around everywhere. There super fast, but I betcha you and miles are quick enough to catch them ;)
love ya bro,
Elder Bailey
Lane,
The CCM is going great. and no, this place is super clean, we haven't even seen any bugs inside of our apartment let alone rats. Good luck on Famous One. Constitution connection is a pretty easy one, but its also super important. I even used stuff I memorize for constitution connection (way back in 6th grade) to help me pass tests in American Heritage at BYU last fall, so make sure you memorize them right, cause you'll still need them after you pass that test as I'm sure you will.
Good Luck,
Elder Bailey
Sadie,
Thanks Sadie, and yeah, science is super cool. Let me know if you guys go to the planetarium up there. Its not as good as the Provo one, and no that's not at all a biased opinion, its just not as good. Feel free to brag about me up there too since your brother ran the Provo planetarium for a semester... I'm kinda a celebrity in the BYU astronomy realm. (jk, I'm really not. nobody will even know me). And if you need help building an actually good rocket (idk if you guys are making legit ones or just like bottle rockets) but if they are legit ones, let me know and I can get you on some programs that are sweet.
Sadie,
Thanks Sadie, and yeah, science is super cool. Let me know if you guys go to the planetarium up there. Its not as good as the Provo one, and no that's not at all a biased opinion, its just not as good. Feel free to brag about me up there too since your brother ran the Provo planetarium for a semester... I'm kinda a celebrity in the BYU astronomy realm. (jk, I'm really not. nobody will even know me). And if you need help building an actually good rocket (idk if you guys are making legit ones or just like bottle rockets) but if they are legit ones, let me know and I can get you on some programs that are sweet.
-EB
No comments:
Post a Comment