Jan. 6, 2025
Hey fam... and friends!!
Umm, first off I mentioned we were going to have transfers!! Well, those happened!
We traveled like 5 hours on the 31st! Got to some elder's house st 11:30 and watched fireworks!!! After which we slept on the floor! Then woke up and traveled 4 more hours!! Super beautiful drive through the mountains with awesome valleys and waterfalls and crazy views!! But i didn't have any phone or anything so just take my word for it! Also, i was asleep half the time!
Then we got to Talavera my new sector!! Got there late so just talked to the president of Rama and then went to bed.
Rest of the week was similar with us just talking to our members and friends. Not much new finding. But we have quite a few who are progressing and i think this is gonna be a good sector!

Spiritual section: Ummm, I think the impetus this week is that it's important to have your "why." It was kind of tricky leaving Calca, but when I remember that I'm here to invite people to come unto Christ, it makes it easier because it shouldn't matter where I am, but rather what I am doing. It's sad leaving friends, but it's good knowing they'll still have missionaries, and I can make more new friends!
#howfirmafoundation
This is another short email this week. I hope you all had a great New Year! 2025 is going to be awesome!
Email me back with some of your guys' New Year's resolutions!
- Γlder Bailey



No comments:
Post a Comment