"My Last Email"
Wooahh hooo hoo!!! Bet I got you with the title!!
But this is my last email of the year, so expect more to come in 2025!
Speaking of which everyone send me an email and tell me what was your favorite part of this year?? What was your favorite thing you did, and what are you looking forward to for next year!!
Basically I sent an email just a few days ago for Christmas so not too much happened!! Which is a lie of course, because we had the baptism of our friend Luis!! Which was super cool! Also we gave a blessing to a friend and it was awesome! And then we also got transfer news!!
Next time I send an email it will be from Talavera!! I get to go to Apurímac (a different state basically) and it's like at minimum a 9 hour car ride through very winding roads and mountains and there's lakes and stuff so suposedly it's very pretty ride, but very crazy and bumpy for 9 hours!!
I don't know much about it, and neither do any of my comps so it's gonna be all new to me!!
Speaking of comps, Elder Fort is staying here in Calca. Elder Grillo is heading to Puno!
Anyways that about all that happened

Spiritual section: Basically we've been working with Luis since before I got here, and he finally made the wo derufl decision to get baptised!! The point is we have to have faith and continue doing everything we can even when it seems like progress isn't being made! I know there are peopke that have been waiting for a lot longer than Luis, and all they need is for people to keep trying and supporting and loving them!!
#moreholinessgiveme
Great ending to the year!! The people here in Perú and Calca specifically are the best!!
Until next year (for real this time)
- Élder Bailey



No comments:
Post a Comment