Well yet another week done, only got 2 left before I leave to Perú and I am so excited!! The MTC is nice and all but I just want to get to Peru and get crackin!!
Highlight of my week is probably just playing more volleyball... we play a bunch this week, and I forget how much I low-key suck at it haha! But it's still all chill and we play for a few hours per day even though we aren't supposed to, but idk what they play in Perú, maybe soccer or something like that so we'll see.
The food is still not all that, but I've been eating so much of it because I'm like always hungry. I still have gained like no weight, so the people that say you gain weight at the MTC are lying. Also I've drank a lot of milk here, but they only have 2% which is nasty, might as well just drink water at that point honestly. Someone tell them to get whole milk.
We had to sing in the choir again cuz our branch president asked us to and so that was fine... honestly kinda sounded cool tho.
Oh and on Tuesday when we sang it was a devotional from Elder Bednar about the Book of Mormon which was good.
Today we went to the temple in the morning and did sealings for kids, and so now after Landen's wedding I've seen I think every ordinance at the temple, so that's dope.
Also it's weird to be here for 6 weeks, because I've already known like 3 groups of friends that have come and left since I've been here. But I'm almost done now and I'll be out of here.
Ok that's a pretty decent run down of the week.
Oh oh and the Spanish is coming decently but I know it's gonna be rough once I get in Perú so wish me luck

Spiritual section:So just a little something from this week is that we were told to look for blessings in our life, and it's like that one quote I think that goes something like where we can think that everything is a miracle or nothing is a miracle. So it's kinda fun to look at things in my life as blessings instead of like coincidences or anything. I've been able to find a lot of them.
Yea anyways that was kinda all over the place but I hope you get the gist.
Anyways, that is everything I can think of, so like I'll write another one next week! Make sure to reach out anytime buddies!!!!
#saviorredeemerofmysoul
Don't die! Love y'all
- Élder Bailey 



No comments:
Post a Comment