August 7th, 2024
Hey everyone... I'm sorry that I totally forgot to write this email earlier, but hopefully I can still get it done by the end of Pday (which ended at 6 so don't tell branch pres.) But basically this week was not too bad! We have had a lot of spanish classes and it's going pretty good, I think I've got a pretty basic grasp on things!
I can say prayers, have some decent conversations, and bear my testimony.
Which when I think about it is basically all I'm going to be doing for the next 2 years, sk from here on out if just getting more proficient!!
The food honestly still super sucky, I drink like minimum 4 pineapple fantas every day, and it's gotta be not healthy for me. They will randomly have like a good meal every once in a while, and I'll just eat like 5 meals worth, and then not eat for a while, and that's probably also not healthy! So basically I'm just not healthy! Also I haven't been working out that much, except just playing volleyball which I do for like 1-2 hours a day, played like 3ish today
... so basically I'm hoping I'll start being healthier once I go to Peru!
... so basically I'm hoping I'll start being healthier once I go to Peru! Things are going good with all the people, I love the branch presidency. President Bangeter will always dap you up and pull you into a hug, which is chill, and Brother Silva is super awesome, and he was a voice actor and radio host and what not in Brazil, and I can tell why, I could seriously listen to him tell stories for hours.
Also my district is dope, and we're all good buds now! Sometimes a little too much and we get in trouble in class for being rowdy!! Just like high school!! Anyways yea they're all dope, and my comp is good too!! He's super chill and we both went and got haircuts today, first one of the Mish, and it doesn't look too bad, I just went as short as I could. Anyways, yes the MTC is not that bad, but I want to leave and just start my mission right now! I have exactly 3 weeks until I'll be on a plane to Peru which is exciting!!! But yeah I'll do a little spiritual stuff for yall now

Spiritual section:One thing I really like and that I shared my testimony on this fast Sunday was preordination! I love the idea of preordination and how it kinda all works in our church, it's just awesome!! One of my favorite scriptures that I read way back in home MTC is in D&C 138:56 - go check it out! Also there is this youth song called "a great work" and it also talks about that a little bit, and I've read like 4 other scriptures that also talk about our day, and various scriptures and conference talks that say how we were reserved for this day and for this work!!!!!
Anyways, that is everything I can think of, so like I'll talk next week! Feel free to reach out anytime!!!!
#howgreatthouart
Stay awesome for another week! Love y'all
- Γlder Bailey 


No comments:
Post a Comment