Jan 29, 2024
Hola hola! This week we had transfers and....Hna Thompson left and I stayed?! Shocked us all !! Anyway, I have Hna Aranda here now with me in Sarandi del yi! She's from Buenos Aires and she's awesome!! We are currently very pobre and praying we receive money today so we can make it to liderazgo jaja! The downside of living in the middle of nowhere and being Hna lider is that travel expenses are just too much!
The other day we passed by our friend Sabina in the street and while she was telling us how she already finished reading 1nefi and watched the videos, I saw she had written on her hand how to pray! And it just hit me how beautiful it is to be helping people reconnect with their Heavenly Father. I could just feel the love for and desire He has to be with each one of His children. I think we rejoice together with Him when we see someone turning back to Him!
Yesterday I was stressed because Santiago had been doing so well coming back to church and then yesterday didn't come to church(basically nobody did), didn't answer us, was seen buying beer, and wasn't home! I feel like God understood I was stressed about it and reminded me to just trust in Him. I prayed, and we went out and called Santiago again. He answered. He wasn't home because he had moved out because it wasn't a good environment. We met up and had a lesson. At first, it wasn't going so well but then we testified of Jesus Christ and how He can change his life if he lets Him. And, we set goals to keep the commandments jaja!! And a lil bendicion is that he moved in with someone else that we are trying to teach so now he can help us and help them go to church!!
Put your trust in God and things will work out!
Love you all!!
Hermana Bailey
Spider count: found a huge one in the dark with my flashlight! No thanks!
Photos: hermana Tommy girl





Sabina

Muchas vacas
Hna wonnacott
Hermanas de sarandi
Others

No comments:
Post a Comment